Sponsorship Assistant - FREER Project
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Sponsorship Assistant - Financial Resilience for Economic Recovery (FREER) Project**
The Sponsorship Assistant is responsible for contributing to the achievement of the deliverables of the sponsorship operations unit. Specifically, the position holder is responsible for implementing activities that aim to satisfy sponsors, meet organizational needs and ensure meaningful sponsorship experience of children. This involves leading child enrolment drives, facilitating child-sponsor connection through correspondence exchange, organizing eligibility checks activities such as Annual Family Update (AFU) and Mid -Year Eligibility Check (MYEC), maintain physical and electronic files and information, and leading or participating in other activities relevant to sponsorship operations and sponsorship-funded programs. The position holder will conduct frequent trips to the impact areas to support community mobilization and follow-up and monitor specific sponsorship activities.
The Sponsorship Assistant shall primarily focus on gathering and processing the required child letters, child enrolments and child and family information and eligibility update in support of program in the assigned geographic area. She/he shall work with the Program Coordinators and Community Mobilizers or Community Development Officers to integrate efforts and deliver quality and timely outputs.
- University degree in the social sciences, communications or information technology
- At least two years of work experience in program administration or other related fields; work experience in the development setting (NGO) is a plus
- Strong respect for confidentiality
- Ability to work on own initiative to build on and develop the job, combined with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal, a must
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve objectives and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal / written communication skills in order to deal tactfully and sensitively with a wide range of people in a large organisation, very often at a distance
- Highly organized, with good attention to detail and developed ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines and organize work
- Ability to keep track of the quality and status of one's work or others
- Proven attention for detail and ability to effectively manage a high volume of data and information
- Proven experience of using MS office application (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Strong customer servicing skills
- Experience of problem solving
- Willingness and ability to travel nationally as needed.
The job holder should develop a strong understanding of Save the Children's vision and mission and should be committed to its principles and objectives. He/she should be willing to adopt the Save the Children methodology and framework in program implementation; and abide by and implement Save the Children's Eight Agency Policies including the Child Safeguarding Policy.
Contract length: Fixed Term position until December 31, 2021 based in National Capital Region
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse
How to apply:
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS4xNDc1Ni4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpb...
Apply to Job