Business Support Assistant (Warehousing) SC4, Qamishly Field Office
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
- Gather information with clear direction to support the drafting of documents and preparingreports by other staff.
- Respond to queries and escalate where appropriate, in order to provide a timely and accurateservice to clients.
- Support processing and managing routine administrative and financial tasks in variousfunctional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources.
- Provide revision and proof-reading services for standard documents, to contribute to thedevelopment of accurate documentation.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of set standard systems and files, to ensureinformation is accurate and readily available for the function.
- Identify simple discrepancies in statistics and data, such as missing information, and report tosenior staff in order to support clients to deliver their work.
- Take responsibility for data integrity to facilitate availability of accurate information incorporate systems.
- Provide guidance on routine business support methods and practices to junior colleagues toensure services are delivered consistently and to the required standards.
- Work with a variety of individuals, taking on feedback where appropriate to assist in businesssupport delivery for staff.
How to apply:
If any of the below links do not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it in the browser addressbar:
Apply to Job