NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
SENED is an independent non-governmental and non-profit organization established in 2013 and registered in Turkey with the number 27-15-175. SENED was established by a group of humanitarian and social activists in responding to the Syrians suffer since 2011. SENED has become specialized in working with and supporting people with special needs since 2015 due to the realization of the tremendous tragedy that people with special needs live in Syria through periodic visits to their places.**
Business Registration Support project "RUHSAT" aims to legalize commercial and professional activities, provide advisory and directional support to the owners of these businesses within the ecosystem of business environment in Turkey, covering all fees arising from the business registration processes, and guide them to understand regulations, laws, their duties and their rights after the registering.
The "Ruhsat Project" operates within the framework of the "PEP-Promotion of Economic Prospects" programme which is financed by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) in cooperation with SENED.
Based in Gaziantep, the Technical advisor is under the line management of the <>
He/She will be responsible for:
· Provide the team and the beneficiaries with the technical support in regards of registration process
· Prepare and present awareness sessions
· Provide training to the team in regards of entrepreneurship
· Lead the entrepreneurship and SMEs programs
· Set Social cohesion activities
· Provide the last update of new regulation in Turkey in regards of SMEs and registration
· Set plan with the media to publish the new Turkish regulations and rules (in regards of the registration) on social media
· Work with partners to develop the project activities
Required Qualifications (Education/Languages/Work Experience):
§ Bachelor degree in Business Administration.
§ Two years of experience in a similar position.
§ Advanced level in the English language.
§ Arabic Language is a must.
§ Team management with the ability to delegate.
§ Turkish Nationality.
§ Basic level in the Turkish language.
§ Proven experience in the humanitarian work and principles.
§ Proven experience in dealing with donor’s policies, procedures, requirements and compliance.
IT and Equipment
§ Good proficiency with Microsoft package.
Core Competencies (CC):
§ Stakeholder Orientation.
§ Planning and Organizing.
§ Commitment to Continuous Learning.
§ Technological awareness.
Supervisory & Managerial Competencies (SMC):
§ Empowering others
§ Managing performance
§ Building trust
§ Judgement / decision making
How to apply:
- If you believe that your qualification meets the requirements of this position, we highly encourage you to apply with your CV and motivation letter in ENGLISH using the below link:
- The closing date of the position is 25/04/2021.
- Please note that only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
- Due to the urgency of the position, SENED retains the right to recruit before the closing dates.
Apply to Job