ReLAB-HS Ukraine Logistics Assistant
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
UCP Wheels for Humanity (UCPW) is seeking candidates for a ReLAB-HS Ukraine Logistics Assistant for a new five-year USAID-funded project, Learning, Acting and Building for Rehabilitation in Healthy Systems (ReLAB-HS). The Logistics Assistant will provide logistical support for travel bookings, project procurement, and training coordination. Only candidates with work authorization in Ukraine will be considered; relocation benefits will not be provided.
ReLAB-HS aims to support development of health systems that are responsive to the escalating challenge of addressing the growing needs for rehabilitation within populations. It seeks to co-design and implement innovative, comprehensive, cost-effective interventions that strengthen health systems for provision of rehabilitation including assistive technology. ReLAB-HS will focus on integrating rehabilitation and assistive technology services across all levels of care within health systems. The ReLAB-HS consortium comprises of six international partners with expertise in health systems, implementation science, and delivery innovations.
About UCP Wheels for Humanity:
Founded in 1996, UCP Wheels for Humanity increases access to mobility and improves quality of life for children and adults with physical disabilities in less-resourced countries. UCP Wheels makes strategic investments in communities by leveraging existing capacities and empowering local stakeholders. Based on the needs of each region in which we work, we offer one or more of our direct-service or capacity-building programs. For more information, visit www.ucpwheels.org
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Finance & Administration Coordinator, the Logistics Assistant will be responsible for performing the following primary tasks:
· Manage travel arrangements for in-country travel of staff and consultants, including airfare, ground transportation, and accommodations as needed
· Manage international travel arrangements for Ukraine staff, including airfare and ground transportation
· Support travel arrangements for international travel of staff and consultants into Ukraine, including ground transportation and accommodation as needed
· Provide logistical support for all in-country trainings, workshops, and events, including venue identification and identification of and coordination with any vendors required to provide event support
· Source and procure needed office and project supplies in line with USAID rules and regulations and UCPW policies and procedures
· Properly maintain and file all purchase requisitions, quotations, purchase orders, and other relevant logistics documents associated with ReLAB-HS activities
· Manage office rent, utility, and other office vendor contracts under the direction of Finance and Administration Coordinator
· Ensure that the country office has adequate stock of all required office supplies; place orders in line with approved budget
· Provide support to country office to identify and respond to logistics needs, including facility and information communication and technology needs
· Manager project inventory tracker and support on preparation of project inventory and VAT reports as required
· Other logistics-related tasks as needed
Minimum Qualifications (mandatory):
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or related field
· At least two years of professional experience in logistics with an international technical assistance implementer
· Familiarity with USAID rules and regulations related to procurement
· Detail-oriented with good organization and prioritization skills
· Highly proficient in verbal and written English
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter and resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 28, 2021. Please include “Application for Ukraine Logistics Assistant: YOUR NAME” in the subject line. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
UCP Wheels is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. UCP Wheels encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Apply to Job