National Project Manager
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Idmibok International is a 360° systems diagnostic and correction company. We offer holistic, pragmatic, and robust systems appraisals, to intervening in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical organizational, business and development related issues. By collaborating with global and local development and private entities - such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, non-governmental organizations and the private sector, we draw on breadth and wealth of experience in diverse environments or ecosystems, globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
This is a consultancy for a proposal the organization is working on. The National Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating the activities as related to the verification of performance on antenatal nutrition service and focused adolescent health service deliveries by governmental and non-governmental agencies in 13 states.
The purpose of this assignment is for the Independent Verification Agency (IVA) to conduct independent third-party verification of (i) performance of contracted NSAs on a sample basis every six months; (ii) performance of SPHCDAs with respect to delivery of nutrition sensitive antenatal care at primary health care centers on an annual basis; and (iii) achievement of DLI results at respective federal and participating state levels on as and when achieved basis.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities for the IVA
- Provide MEL technical support in the implementation activities.
- Lead communication and relationship management with the World Bank and the Federal Ministry of Health
- Support the development and implementation of the MEL activities for the independent verification project.
- Manage national and state-level personnel on the project, including ad-hoc staff like research assistants/data collectors.
- Provide administrative and financial management support throughout the project lifecycle.
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Management, Social Science or Economics.
- Technical knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation in Public Health, with a focus on nutrition services
- At least 15 years of relevant Monitoring & Evaluation experience, including design and implementation of M&E activities in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Experience in conducting large, national-level surveys, ideally in Nigeria.
- Experience with verification of disbursement linked indicators for international donors, like the World Bank, USAID
- Demonstrated analytical and report writing skills*.*
- Ability to comply with the estimated project timelines and workdays.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following to: email@example.com with Job Title as the subject, e.g “National Project Manager”
- CV, including date of birth, country of residence and language proficiency
- Cover letter (addressing previous related work, including 3 reference contacts, stating name, position, email, organization, address, telephone and relationship)
- Passport photograph
- 3 written reports on past MEL assignments (preferably, independent verification projects or nutrition-focused projects)
Note: Consultants from and living in Nigeria would be preferred.
Apply to Job