Finance Assistant / Syria - Bab Alhawa
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
VACANCY REFERENCE: FA -O17
Finance assistant will be responsible for providing daily assistance to the finance team to ensure that the required tasks are executed effectively and in accordance with the established internal policies and procedures and will report to the Finance Officer in Bab Al hawa office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:**
Supporting Finance team on following:
· Prepare the journal vouchers in the financial system.
· Preparing cash payments vouchers.
· Prepare cash received vouchers.
· Supporting finance collect and organize related financial hard and soft copies vouchers as per the archiving policy.
· Other required duties might be required.
Budgeting and Repo**rting:**
Support the finance team on following:
· Supporting the finance team to start the initial review of the draft project's budget.
· Supporting finance officers in updating the reporting schedule and keep it up to date.
· Supporting finance officers to prepare the project's donor reports.
· Supporting finance team for internal and external audits vouchers preparation.
• Strong ability to work with team and work independently and meet tight deadlines**
• Good oral and written reporting skills**
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, teamwork, flexibility, innovation. **
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity and demonstrate sound work ethics**
• Being respectful and flexible**
• Maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties and tasks**
• Arabic and English reading and writing skills are a must.
• University degree in accounting
• Proficiency computer skills, internet and search tools
• Proficiency in MS office tools
Must have cultural sensitivity and the ability to work in a multi-cultural team
How to apply:
· If you are reliable, service-minded, discreet, and dedicated and a highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to IRW’s values and beliefs, please apply by completing the application form from the following link and you may send your CV to Syria.Mission@islamic-relief.com.tr before the closing date.
· Interested applicants that possess the personal specifications mentioned above may apply by completing the job application on the following link before 4th May 2021 at 5:00 pm. You may send your CV to Syria.Mission@islamic-relief.com.tr before the closing date.
Please complete all the fields in the application link especially the reference Number and submit before the deadline, as any incomplete or late application will be excluded also submitting The CV alone is not acceptable
Submitting this application does not represent any responsibility on the organization of any kind, and the organization has the right to set standards as it deems appropriate for the job according to the information available about all applicants, and to select candidates who will attend a job interview from among the applicants in accordance with those standards.
If you have any query regarding the application, please send it to Syria.Mission@islamic-relief.com.tr
Apply to Job