Consultancy for a Feasibility Study
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Malteser International is the relief agency of the Sovereign Order of Malta for humanitarian aid. With over 100 projects annually in some 30 countries throughout Africa, Asia and the Americas, we provide emergency relief after disasters and support recovery efforts with a focus on sustainable development. We are planning to develop a regional project on plastic pollution reduction and women empowerment by making plastic circular in India, Nepal, Indonesia and the Philippines.
In support of this project, Malteser International is looking for a Consultant for a Feasibility Study.
As consultant, you will assess the feasibility of the regional project “Reducing plastic pollution and increasing income opportunities of young women by making plastic circular.” The feasibility study will provide the basis for further developing this project. Furthermore, this feasibility study will be presented to BMZ/BENGO and must take into consideration the OECD-DAC criteria.
The consultancy is expected to take place from 15thof May – 15thof June 2021.
- Demonstrated capacity and experience in conducting project preparation studies, assessment or feasibility studies
- Knowledge in solid waste, plastic waste, environment, self-help approaches, poverty reduction, women empowerment, gender, preferably in Asia
- Experiences working with local governmental and non-governmental organizations
- Demonstrated cross-cultural skills and good communication skills
For more information, please see the Terms of References.
How to apply:
Bids must include:
- 1-2 page outline covering a) overall framework and b) study methodologies, comments and suggestions on this ToR
- CV and evidence/references of past assessments/studies
- Proposed Budget and work plan
Offers shall be presented per E-mail to Malteser International to:
Mrs. Cordula Wasser
Head of Regional Group Asia
Offers should be submitted to the stated contact persons via E-Mail until 10th of May, 2021.
51103 Cologne, Germany
Apply to Job