Administration Assistant (Procurement)
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
About the role
Crown Agents Zimbabwe is an international office of the Crown Agents Group set up to identify business opportunities, market and promote CA Group services in the Country and provide support services to businesses in Zimbabwe contracted by Crown Agents.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
To provide front office assistance to all Crown Agents Zimbabwe visitors and provide complete procurement management functions for the office/projects following the Crown Agents guidelines.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOB
Be aware of and adhere to company quality standards and procedures in accordance with Crown Agent’s commitment to working to the highest quality standards and striving for continual improvement.
- Answer incoming telephone line and field calls.
- Attend to clients and guests and refer them the relevant members
- Open and distribute mail
- Arrange couriers and postage
- Implement effective records management system and ensure consistent filing system for the organisation
- Monitor and order stationery supplies and maintain stationery register
- Supervise office driver and ensure adherence to the standard operating procedure for vehicles
- Maintain the petty cash and keep accurate records hereof
- Support the Office in the procurement requirements
- Ensure adherence and compliance to Crown Agents procurement guidelines
- Maintain and update the Crown Agents Zimbabwe database
- Prepare weekly procurement reports for management
- Manage all Crown Agents sponsored events and corporate functions
- Ensure good hospitality for all visitors to Crown Agents Zimbabwe
- Book appointments, make travel arrangements for the core staff
- Liaise and organize meetings
- Provide liaison services for Central African Pension Fund
Where applicable, the Job Holder shall
1) undertake all procurement in compliance with Good Distribution Practice (GDP) in accordance with the provisions of our Wholesale Distribution Authorisation (Human) (WDA (H)) issued by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and our United Kingdom Controlled Drug Licence issued by the Home Office
Secretarial/Administration course and working knowledge of basic procurement.
Proven track record in office administration including procurement.
You’ll be working with Crown Agents which is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, humanitarian action and supply chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international level to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.
Crown Agents is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all candidates at all times as well as a business culture that reflects that belief. Crown Agents will treat everyone equally irrespective of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation, and places an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy. Crown Agents shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidates are selected for interview, or in any terms of employment, and will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the role. Crown Agents is committed to being an organisation enhanced by diversity and encourages applications from anyone who shares our values and commitment to improving the lives of communities affected by poverty or conflict.
About what's on offer
Crown Agents offers a competitive benefits package.
How to apply:
Apply to Job