SHAREPOINT/TEAMS DEVELOPMENT LEAD
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
CARE is an international NGO with local staff and community partners in more than 90 countries. We create local solutions to poverty and inequality and we seek dignity for everyone every day and during times of crisis. These solutions have a broad range, from clean water to access to education; from microfinance to ensuring that everyone has nutritious food; from agriculture and climate change to disaster response. CARE puts women and girls at the center of everything we do because they have proven to be the best hope for creating lasting change in the world. Our staff live where they work, which makes us effective at understanding the challenges they face. We’ve been doing this for over 70 years, since World War II. It started with the world’s first CARE Package® of food for the post-war hungry in Europe. Our work today is as important as ever, we believe that poverty and inequality are historic injustices that we can end within a generation, for good. If you share our core beliefs: poverty is an injustice; poverty is solvable; and together, we have the power to end it, join us, and fight with CARE.
The Sharepoint/Teams Development Lead will be a subject matter expert with great Microsoft SharePoint Online technology and project delivery experience.
S/he will be a key member of the Digital Team to ensure successful implementation of Office 365 and SharePoint Online solutions for the organization. They will provide guidance, expertise, and internal consulting services on SharePoint Online projects utilizing Office 365, as well as execution, management, and administration of the SharePoint Online solutions. They will participate in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise-scale information portal and knowledge management system.
- Guide Development and Support of Current SharePoint Environment
- Perform as a SME in SharePoint development strategies
- Drive end-user education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent combination of education and work experience)
- 3+ years of experience creating and configuring SharePoint Online environments
- 3+ years of experience writing and using PowerShell to administer SharePoint
- Experience with SharePoint customization, including custom branding and navigation, configuring and administering search, configuring site collections and designing security, content type development, and application design and security
- Familiarity with SPFx and SharePoint JSON.
- Able to gather user requirements and translate into technical solutions
- Ability to convey proposed solutions and complex information clearly, concisely and accurately to stakeholders and non-technical users
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong desire to succeed and do whatever is necessary to meet deadlines and client commitments
How to apply:
There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. CARE does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. Occasionally, CARE does employ recruiting or placement agencies to help us identify candidates for specific employment within CARE. If you’re contacted by a legitimate recruiting or placement agency, there should be no charge to you. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone purporting to be CARE, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
Apply to Job