Technical Lead Consultant – Socio-economic survey (Local/International)
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
SCOPE OF WORK
The survey will be a multi-sectorial update of the situation of the PRL across Lebanon. The survey leader will be hired for the following tasks:
- Prepare survey questionnaire based on existing UNRWA and comparative UN survey tools implemented in Lebanon;
- Adjust questionnaire following pilot testing process;
- Provide quality assurance reviews of data during the pilot testing and data collection process;
- Suggest data tabulation and carry out data analysis including calculation of poverty levels;
- Prepare the survey report;
- Prepare presentations on survey findings;
DELIVERABLES AND TARGET COMPLETION
The Consultant will submit the following to UNRWA:
(a) Draft survey questionnaire tool
(b) Final survey questionnaire tool following pilot testing
(c) Survey manual
(d) Data tabulation overview and analysis of data set
(e) Draft survey report
(f) Final survey report and power point on key survey findings
2015 socio-economic survey for Palestine refugees in Lebanon.
The Consultant shall report to the Chief Field Relief and Social Services Program during the period of consultancy.
UNRWA shall provide the support to the consultant through coordinating meetings with concerned stakeholders internally and externally and sharing of all relevant information. Sampling and data collection processes including training will be managed by UNRWA and technical partners.
Nothing is foreseen that might hinder or interfere in the work of the consultant other than potential delay due to the COVID-19 pandemic working modality.
How to apply:
Applicants should submit a cover letter and CV or UN Personal History Form demonstrating clearly the knowledge and experience required to meet the consultancy requirements via consultancyLebanon@unrwa.org indicating the title of this consultancy “**Technical Lead Consultant – Socio-economic Survey”** in the subject line of the message. The deadline for the submission of applications is 18 February 2021.
Apply to Job