NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
ABA ROLI is implementing a research project focused on domestic workers in the Middle East and North Africa. ABA will document specific enforcement and intervention programs and determine their impact on domestic servitude and identify national and regional strategies and actions to enhance the visibility of the crime of domestic servitude and to provide victims with greater opportunities for protection and justice.
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
ABA ROLI seeks part-time Technical Experts to conduct research on trafficking-in-persons in Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, and Morocco. This position requires background and expertise in data collection and analysis, engaging with local experts, and organizing events. ABA ROLI is looking for consultants based in each of these project countries.
· Participate in online consultations with ABA ROLI staff and other local and international consultants, including discussion of strategies to address domestic servitude in expert’s country;
· Provide analysis of impact of responses within expert’s country on domestic servitude, including the efficacy of relevant laws, regulations, specialized investigation and prosecution units, and shelters and other service providers;
· Coordinate and Conduct research, including Key Informant Interviews and Focus Group Discussions;
· Organize events for local partners.
· In depth experience coordinating and organizing Key Informant Interviews and Focus Group Discussions.
· Extensive experience working on trafficking-in-persons projects and issues.
· Experience working with justice sector and/or civil society groups.
· Experience working on US-government awards.
· Fluency in English and Arabic is required (knowledge of French is a plus).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please submit applications to email@example.com.
How to apply:
Interested applicants please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to Job