PROGRAMS’ MANAGER (Remotely)
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Programs’ Manager acts as the head of the Programs’ Department, and reports directly to the General Director.
Responsible for developing the strategic plan of all SCM Programs, towards achieving its vision, mission and Objectives.
Responsible for researching, planning, implementing programs’ objectives.
Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies.
Provide regular updates to the General Director accurately about Programs’ activities and progress.
Develop new programs / projects within the Department that serve the strategic plan of the organization.
Ensure that all Programs including their projects aspects are ready on time such as but not limited to: MEAL plan, risk management plan, work plan, Budgets, recruitment and procurements plans, by signing the final approval on the documents.
Conduct the final revision of all proposals, external reporting before sharing with external stakeholders.
Responsible for close-out phase for all programs including projects, providing recommendations on the projects’ evaluation.
Track progress and performance of all Programs’ managers in addition to being reposbilibe for their administrative matters.
Provide continuous support to staff and build their capacities through on job training, mentoring, and coaching.
Seek funding opportunities for all programs.
Represent SCM in delegated events, donors’ meetings and as requested from the line manager.
Maintain good relationships with stakeholders, partners & beneficiaries.
Any other related task requested by the line manager.
University Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or relevant field
- minimum of 3 years of experience in programs’ management in a similar institution
- Fluency in English and Arabic, other European language would be considered as as an added value
- Excellent knowledge in the Syrian context, specially the context of human rights in Syria (Justice and Rule of Law, Media and Freedoms, Citizenship and Civil Society)
- Ability to travel within European Union countries and MENA region
- Excellent skills in using computer software applications, specially Google G-Suite, Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Remote management in a similar field of work
- Ability to manage activities and various staff groups, in addition to high communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong knowledge in managing donors’ requirements, reporting and developing proposals
How to apply:
- The CV must include contact information (telephone number, Skype address), previous experiences with professional references, academic qualifications.
- CV must be in PDF with the full name of the applicant in the title.
- Applications sent via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the vacancy in the email subject.
- Any application received after the deadline will be rejected.
- CVs will be reviewed after the deadline of submission, and only shortlisted will be called for interviews. We apologize for not sending replies to all.
Apply to Job