Photographer (SRF# 27)
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Title: Photographer (SRF# 27)
Location: Traveling inside Jordan
*This position is under consultancy agreement
* National and International Staff are welcome to apply
1. BACKGROUND TO THE ASSIGNMENT:
International Medical Corps’ Communications team is increasingly relying on photos and videos to communicate our work on the frontlines globally.
2. PURPOSE OF THE ASSIGNMENT:
To highlight International Medical Corps’ programming through visual storytelling.
3. SCOPE OF THE ASSIGNMENT:
- Provide videography services (film + sound) highlighting International Medical Corps’ programs in Jordan and the environments we work in.
- Provide photography services highlighting International Medical Corps’ programs in Jordan and the environments we work in.
4. DELIVERABLES DESCRIPTION: Due Date 15th of March 2021
- Document International Medical Corps programmatic activities, particularly the delivery of healthcare services to beneficiaries.
- As driven by the field office and their ongoing programming, document International Medical Corps activities beyond primary healthcare delivery such as nutrition programs, WASH programs, gender-based violence programs, women's and children's health programs, mental health and psychosocial support programs, logistics activities, maternal healthcare programs, training activities, and additional programmatic activities as directed.
Capture compelling individual portraits and group portraits of International Medical Corps beneficiaries. Beneficiaries should be portrayed ethically (not exploitive), retaining their dignity. Photos/videos should evoke our shared humanity and hope even in difficult situations. (Reference document "International Medical Corps Guidelines for Photographing and Videotaping Field Programs and Beneficiaries" for additional guidance.)
Capture landscape and atmospheric photos/videos that highlight the difficult and challenging environment in which International Medical Corps operates. Where and when applicable, capture photos that speak to International Medical Corps' core strength of emergency response.
Document field staff delivering healthcare and/or other services and activities like training. When possible, capture field staff wearing International Medical Corps branded apparel.
Document International Medical Corps health facilities like clinics, mobile medical units, and other healthcare facilities. When possible, capture photos/videos of healthcare facilities with International Medical Corps branding.
In coordination with field office staff, receive consent from all beneficiaries photographed/videoed, and provide consent forms for all beneficiaries.
For each day working with International Medical Corps, a minimum of 50 unique assets should be delivered. Different orientations and compositions of the same subject can be submitted but cannot make up more than 25% of the delivered assets.
Deliverables should be free of overly-stylized filters and edits. Light editing and adjustments to increase the quality of the asset are acceptable. If assets are edited, International Medical Corps reserves the right to ask for raw/unedited assets
- Formal training in videography and/or photography is desirable
- Experience in gathering film footage and photography in difficult contexts.
- Competency in Videography, photography and sound engineering
- English or Arabic Language is a requirement
How to apply:
Follow the below link on Akhtaboot to apply
Photographer (SRF# 27) job at International Medical Corps (IMC), Jordan in Amman, Jordan (akhtaboot.com)
Apply to Job