Junior Consultant - Socio-Economist
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
At Brooklyn Economic Consulting Ltd we provide rigorous Research, Data Insights and Advisory Services to our clients. Using our academic and research expertise, we have delivered functional solutions to our clients in the ever changing business, social and development environment.
More about us, please visit our website www.becoconsulting.com
About the Job: We are looking for suitable candidate to fill the above position, in Kenya/Remote. The position reports to director.
- Participating in firm business development services.
- Developing specific research methodologies, reporting and deliverables to each study.
- Developing and design of data collection tools in various platforms i.e. ODK, Kobo Enketo, Survey to go, Survey monkey, CSpro e.t.c
- Recruiting, training of data collection teams, budgeting and managing field works to ensure quality work.
- Support project planning and management of various new and ongoing projects.
- Data analysis, report writing, editing and preparation of presentation for each study conducted.
- Manage each client needs and expectation for the project assigned.
· Masters in Economics, Sociology, Statistics, Development Studies, Agriculture, Rural development and/ or MBA.
· Bachelor’s Degree; Economics, Sociology, Statistics, Agriculture, Project Planning, Rural development and/ or Relevant field.
· At least 2 years of experience involved in measurement, evaluation and learning research.
· Excellent skills in writing winning proposals.
· Hands on experience in designing, conducting, and managing baseline, midline, and end line surveys.
· Strong data analysis (use of Stata/SPSS, English report writing, and presentation skills.
· Able to effectively manage activities in a multi-cultural environment.
· At least five (2) years of research hands on experience
· Experience working with INGO’s and Public Sector is preferred.
· Please submit evidence of writing skills (1 latest reports/proposals authored by the consultant)
· Canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification from recruitment process.
How to apply:
How to apply
· Interested candidates should apply by sending their cover letter, resume, sample report online by 1st March 2021 to email@example.com
· All application will be reviewed on rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
· All applications MUST be submitted in PDF as One file only.
Apply to Job