HR COORDINATOR ASSITANT
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
The incumbent shall be responsible for implementing general administrative procedures in order to ensure documentary traceability as well as compliance with local labour and fiscal regulations, under the supervision of the Base Responsible.
Specific accountabilities include but are not limited to:
· Responsible of implementation of internal regulations and ensure compliance to Kenya labour law**
· Facilitating and dealing with the employee relations matters – disciplinary, grievance handling- and escalating where necessary
· Executing recruitment activities ensuring transparency and equity and issuing job offers conveniently in order to meet HR needs.
· Ensuring employees details is updated in the Human Resources Information Systems (Homere)
· Informing all the new staff on Staff Regulations, HR policies and regulations and/or living conditions in order to facilitate staff integration and their security
· Executing employee contract related activities in order to ensure legal compliance and explain contract terms and the content of Employee Handbook to newly recruited personnel in order to ensure legal compliance and local integration
· Responsible for payroll processing and documentation
· Supervision of Secretary and ensuring compound supplies are utilized effectively and supplied in timely manner
· Follow up on medical insurance cover and related queries
· Coordinate team building events and staff meetings
· Ensure annual holiday planning is in place to schedule staff shifts and cover operational needs
· Organizing travel and files of all Staff arriving/departing the Mission, including International Staff documentation, booking plane, keeping / renewing passports and organizing briefings / induction
· Responsible for ensuring timely monthly reports
Desirable, degree in Human Resources, business or administration related studies
Essential, working experience of at least two years in relevant field
Desirable experience with MSF or other INGOs in developing countries
Essential mission working language
Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet, Homère)
Results, Teamwork, Flexibility, Commitment and Stress Management.
How to apply:
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please send your CV indicating three referees and a motivation letter (as one document) to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating on the position on the subject line.
The deadline for this application is Wednesday, 11th February 2021.
Apply to Job