Business Analyst, Digital Journey
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Organization: Plan International Canada
Reports to: Program Manager, Digital Journey
Location: Temporarily remote; Greater Toronto Area preferred
Status: Full-time, Contract (until June 30, 2022)
Contact level with Children: C
What can you expect from a leading organization in the global movement to advance children’s rights and equality for girls?
We are one of Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and here’s why: together, we have created a climate of trust and inclusivity – where diversity in people, ideas and approaches is not only respected, it’s encouraged. We are an inspiring team of intelligent disruptors who challenge each other to Defy Normal – to be bold, insightful, focused and innovative.
Amidst the uncertainty of COVID-19, these qualities have come to the forefront as our organization evolves to remain agile. Though we will evolve in many respects, our mission and strategic ambition will not change – and our work has never been so imperative. We will never stop believing in the multiplying power of girls and that every child deserves that right to learn, lead, decide and thrive. Our future success will be founded upon Plan International Canada’s 80+ year history of focusing on our mission, our core values, responding to challenges and seizing opportunities with purpose, relevance and impact.
Further information can be found at: plancanada.ca/careers
We are in the midst of a multi-year transformative change initiative. In support of this digital transformation, we are looking for a Business Analyst to become a key member of our Team, whose role will contribute directly to the replacement of Plan Canada’s current CRM system and associated business processes with new tools and capabilities, including implementation of a new Salesforce CRM platform.
What does success look like?
· Clearly articulate and document business requirements and process flows, facilitate future state design workshops, contribute to fit gap analysis, develop various functional deliverables and engage stakeholders in approval and prioritization.
· Be a trusted advisor to business stakeholders, peers, and multiple vendors and the project team, to gain alignment and bridge the gap between business priorities, technical limitations and people/process.
· Cultivate key relationships with project team, vendors and stakeholders across different business units, often with competing priorities.
· Develop training materials as well as delivery of training relevant to the areas of accountability of the solution
· Contribute to various change management and communications deliverables
· Maintain and report challenges, risks, issues, decisions and action items including follow up with teams to ensure timely reply and/or action.
· Proven ability to mentor project team members while still contributing to major projects.
· Other duties as assigned.
As our ideal candidate you will have:
· Proven experience in transformational projects and process improvement
· Direct experience with customer/constituent relationship management systems, e.g. Salesforce CRM systems
· Experience with implementation, configuration, maintenance and support of large-scale CRM/ERP solutions would be an asset
· Ability to clearly articulate and document requirements, lead the facilitation of future state design, refine deliverables and manage stakeholder expectations through education and planning.
· Creative problem solver who can grasp concepts quickly, think on his/her feet and deliver practical solutions to drive improvements
· Superb interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate, influence and build relationships with stakeholders at different levels
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstration of strong customer service and teamwork orientation, with an approachable and collaborative demeanor
· Motivated self-starter, with ability to multi-task and handle priorities efficiently
· Attention to detail and quality of output
· Experience in using Excel, PowerPoint, Lucid, Power BI, SharePoint or other user enable technologies would be a strong advantage
· Familiarity or knowledge of agile methodologies with fragmented product ownership (which requires extensive collaboration internally and with vendors), project management processes, process improvement methodologies and tools would also be an asset
· Maintain up to date knowledge on the cutting edge of technology best practices, with an ability to distill and pass on that knowledge to team members
· Knowledge of different data platforms like PowerBI, Tableau, etc. and experience in data integration models would an asset
How to apply:
How to apply:
To express interest in this exciting opportunity, submit your resume and cover letter to https://plancanada.ca/apply by February 28, 2021.
Plan International Canada hires based on merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community and to providing an inclusive workplace. Plan International Canada especially welcomes applications from Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, persons of all sexual orientations and genders, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities.
If you have a disability that may affect your ability to perform in a role in which you are interested, we will be happy to discuss with you what adjustments or arrangements we can make to accommodate your needs. If your disability is likely to affect you adversely within the application process itself, please let us know (as soon as you feel comfortable to do so) by emailing email@example.com so that we can consider any adjustments to the process that will allow you to be considered fairly for the role.
Consistent with our Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy, the successful candidate must receive clearance by a police background check, including the vulnerable sector screen.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada for the duration of the work term. Proof of eligibility will be required.
Thank you for your interest in a career at Plan International Canada!
Apply to Job