Audio-Visual Producer 2
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
The incumbent creates audio-visual material for online platforms (web and social media) and for the media, as well as creating institutional films for more specialised audiences to enhance the visibility, understanding, and promotion of the ICRC's activities and priority issues. This is a Kenyan national position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for delivering Audio Visual (AV) products and projects which headquarter units have requested through the Production Book;
- Responsible for editing/producing global social media and web content with the aim of engaging audiences and raising the visibility of ICRC operations and promoting understanding of the ICRC's work and mandate;
- Create social media content needed for global platforms;
- Collaborates with the creative production team at headquarters on different versions of AV products, including subtitling in English and French, and social media cuts;
- Keeps track of audio-visual trends and technology and shares with colleagues;
- Ensures that all AV products are properly filed and archived;
- Regularly communicates technical issues and content-gathering efforts as contributions to high-profile campaigns and public communication priorities;
- Analyses performance on AV products and shares results with clients and cross-media (XM) team;
- Participates in the XMedia and content production team meetings as well as Regional Communication Centre team meetings.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum First degree in communication, audio-visual (AV) production, journalism or related field, or professional equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years' experience working as an AV editor or producer for broadcast and/or social media platforms;
- Experience with, and strong knowledge of video shooting and editing software (especially Final Cut ProX);
- Advanced knowledge of social media and web content and how to make platform-specific and engaging content;
- Ability to manage external AV creators, such as camera operators, editors, scriptwriters, and high-level photographers;
- Ability to manage and execute all aspects of AV production (identifying stories, planning and concept development, scriptwriting, budgeting, production, post-production and distribution);
- Certificate of good conduct.
How to apply:
The interested candidates should fill up a form by clicking the link below on or before 03rd March 2021 at 4:30 pm then submit their CV, motivation letter, including references details, supporting documents (Certificates, Diplomas, Degree etc) and current and expected remuneration to ICRC Nairobi Delegation, HR Department via the email address provided below:
The reference Audio Visual Producer 2 must be stated in the application to be valid. If you do not fill out the required information as per the link provided or clearly state the position for which you are applying and attach the required certificates & other supporting documents, your application may not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must have the permanent right to work in Kenya.
ICRC does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. May the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to ICRC HR Department through the recruitment contact.
ICRC is committed to diversity and welcomes applications from qualified candidates regardless of disability, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
In processing your personal data for recruitment purposes, we follow the information notice as explained HERE.
Apply to Job