Request for Quotation (RFQ) External CFM Evaluation REF: JOR-M&E-21976
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
ABOUT GOAL AND SERVICE REQUIREMENT
Established in 1977, GOAL is an international humanitarian and development agency committed to working with communities to achieve sustainable and innovative early response in crises and to assist them to build lasting solutions to mitigate poverty and vulnerability. GOAL has worked in over 60 countries and responded to almost every major humanitarian disaster. We are currently operational in 13 countries globally. For more information on GOAL and its operations please visit www.goalglobal.org.
The purpose of the consultancy is to evaluate the appropriateness, responsiveness, efficiency, and effectiveness of GOAL Syria’s CFM structure for the receiving and processing of requests, feedback, suggestions, and complaints.
The consultant will be expected to make recommendations for enhancing, modifying, and strengthening the CFM as well as produce or revise as necessary any suggestions on improvement to GOAL Syria’s CFM tools and guidelines.
For the purposes of this evaluation, GOAL welcomes international and national evaluators to apply.
The profile of the consultant is:
· Consultant teams comprised of individuals or firms in humanitarian evaluation with a background in accountability and acceptable practices in community engagement and feedback.
· Extensive experience in evaluations, process mapping, capacity analysis, and experience of designing monitoring and evaluation methodology/tools.
· Expert level in data analysis and presentation is required.
· Experience of working in humanitarian contexts with knowledge of CHS, IASC and AAP frameworks and commitments.
· Knowledge of and experience of assessing data protection performance, particularly against GDPR.
· Experience with the Northwest Syria context is highly desired.
· In-depth knowledge of qualitative research methods.
· Excellent presentation and report writing skills.
· Capacity to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
· Excellent analytical skills and writing in English.
Knowledge of Arabic is considered a distinct advantage.
Submission of RFO
Submissions must be delivered electronically in the following way:
Each supporting document (such as context analysis report) should be categorized and named under the relevant category of documents as 1 PDF file.
Electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject field state:**
a. “Quotation for JOR-M&E-21976 External CFM Evaluation
b. Name of your company
c. Number of emails that are sent e.g. 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3.
All documents must be submitted in PDF format or scans of hard copy documents. No word documents will be accepted, links to share drives will not be accepted. An excel spreadsheet has been provided for the submission of financial offers but a PDF scanned version must also be submitted.
How to apply:
Please ask the required documents for submitting your quotations by sending an e mail to " email@example.com"
Apply to Job