Regional Source to Pay Coordinator, Asia (Country Office/SG)
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
The Source to Pay (S2P) project will form a major part of Save the Children International's (SCI) High Performing Organisation (HPO) programme. The project's goal is to design, develop and implement a global Source to Pay solution ("ProSave") across 56 country and regional offices in SCI and to other SC Member organisations by end 2021 - and to transform the current manual tendering, contract management, supplier management and purchasing processes into an automated solution.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a few years of experience in Source to Pay systems to grow and develop in this area, gaining experience and skills in the challenging context in which we operate.
The Source to Pay (ProSave) Regional Coordinator will be the person responsible for supporting and developing the usage of the system across the organisation, for the countries in scope for this role.
This consists in:
- Supporting ProSave by being the interface between users, champions, Procurement and S2P Regional leads.
- Implementing the strategies around system adoption, jointly with the Procurement function.
- Driving Procurement performance and compliance with the procedures, measured through Key Performance Indicators and Management Indicators
The role holder will support the creation and review of Change Requests, and ensure system configurations/customisations are fit for purpose and in line with the overall Source to Pay strategy.
This role is responsible for continuous improvement initiatives of the Source to Pay solution, based on internal feedback and market best practices.
From a Procurement performance perspective, the S2P (ProSave) Regional Coordinator will also work on reporting and analytics, and will support the Sourcing activities managed by the Offices.
Procurement System Adoption and Performance
As part of the ongoing functional support, the role holder will drive system adoption in conjunction with the Source to Pay Regional Leads and the Country Procurement leads.
- Communication: conduct various communication initiatives to raise awareness, best practices, benefits, and potential design changes, of the Source to Pay solution: emails, posters, roadshows, user forums.
- Reporting & Analytics: run reports to identify and prioritize areas for improvement and mitigating actions, to be deployed in coordination with local Procurement functions.
- System support: expertise on all aspects of the Procurement System and Procurement Procedure, in order to provide advanced support to all users
- Training: conduct training sessions for SCI employees
- "Voice of Users": interface between end-users & "champions" and the Source to Pay Regional Leads, manage satisfaction surveys and follow-up actions, maintain the "champions" network and support onboarding
Ongoing Sourcing Support
- Support Procurement functions in managing Sourcing activities on ProSave (including building Open Tenders - RFQs) and contracting.
- Support the build of online Catalogues for the Source to Pay solution
- Supporting key Global Procurement initiatives enabled by ProSave (Supplier Performance Management, Sourcing best-practice, advanced category-based RFQ templates etc)
- Help with continuous improvement of the Source to Pay solution from a design perspective to keep alignment with Procurement procedures evolutions
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
Closing Date for Application: 19 January 2021
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
How to apply:
Please follow this link to apply: Apply Here
Apply to Job