NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Position Title : Regional Accountant
Duty Station : Manila (Global) Administrative Centre
Classification : General Service Staff/G-6
Type of Appointment : Fixed term, One Year with possibility of extension
Closing Date : 03 February 2021
Salary: Php 705,546 per annum net of taxes
Under the direct supervision of the Regional Accounting Supervisor and overall supervision of the RAS National Accounting Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the review of Missions’ accounts including but not limited to: general accounting work, checklist review, donor financial report review and endorsement, project review, month-end closing procedures. He/she will provide integrated financial and accounting support and recommendation to Offices to ensure compliance with IOM’s overall accounting regulations, rules, policies and procedures.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Management from an accredited academic institution with four years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High School Degree from an accredited academic institution with six years of relevant professional experience;
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent.
- Experience in the field of accounting or finance; experience in audit is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and/or SAP plus generally accepted accounting principles, business risk controls, and audit/review procedures;
- Knowledge in accounting and financial reporting system of IOM is an advantage;
- Computer literacy including proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via PRISM, IOM e-Recruitment system, by 03 February 2021 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://philippines.iom.int/jobs/vacancies/vn-0032021-vn-0032021-regional-accountant-g-6-manila-global-administrative-centre-mac
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply to Job