Projects Coordination Women's Rights and GBV
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
The projects coordinator will report directly to the regional Head of Mission.
APS will provide a Labor Contract under the category “Coordinator expatriate”, within salary scale of ApS (30.000€ – 34.000€ per year).
Place of work is APS’s Jerusalem office but with regular travels to Gaza and the West Bank can be expected. No accommodation in Jerusalem is provided. Admin support will be provided by APS admin team in Jerusalem. Costs of trips to Gaza and West Bank are covered by APS (Meals, trip to Gaza and accommodation in Gaza, according to APS standards).
Estimated duration of the contract is 12 months, with 6 months probation period.
The Coordinator will apply and adhere to the internal regulations in APS office in Jerusalem, including safety regulations. At the same time, the Coordinator will respect APS’s code of conduct and SHEA policies.
REQUESTED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Both English/Spanish working command is compulsory
• An advanced degree in Humanitarian Action- Development, Gender Studies, Human Rights or other related field.
• Additional studies in gender and development, gender-based violence in humanitarian settings and developing countries.
• At least 5 years of experience in Gender and Humanitarian projects in international NGOs, including technical and financial reporting in accordance with donor standards
• Demonstrated experience in project design, planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation, in particular from a gender perspective and human rights approach
• Strong command of Spanish and EU Institutional donors regulations and compliance (AECID standards knowledge is highly desirable).
• Knowledge of the Middle East with particular emphasis on gender-related issues.
• Conflict sensitive approach and previous experience in crisis-security risks contexts
• Availability to travel, frequent travels to Gaza are required
• Knowledge of Arabic is an asset
• Facilitation of groups sessions, negotiation and influencing skills
• Presentation skills; expository writing and speaking
• Ability to work autonomously
View full description: ToR-Project-Coordinator-OPT-def.pdf (alianzaporlasolidaridad.org)
How to apply:
CV and motivation letter should be submitted in English or Spanish by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference " Projects Coordinator OPT " in the email subject. The deadline for submission of tenders is 18th January 2021
Apply to Job