Project Officer MNCHN (Nationals Only)
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Project Officer - MNCHN (Nationals Only)
The Project Officer will primarily provide technical support in the implementation of the Maternal, Newborn and Child and Nutrition (MNCHN) project in Caloocan City at the barangay and city levels. He/she will engage in regular coordination and consultation with the Project Coordinator and Health and Nutrition Advisor; provide technical inputs during planning, implementation, and completion of the project; monitor the implementation and progress of project activities; and ensure timely completion of deliverables based on Save the Children's tools and standards.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in the social sciences or related field
- At least two years of work experience in program administration or other related fields; work experience in the development setting (NGO) is a plus
- Demonstrated competencies in community mobilization, coordination and partnership preferably in assigned project area with experience on child-rights based and MNCHN project/program implementation.
- Understanding of the Philippines MNCHN Strategy, public health system, local governance and targets on Sustainable Development Goals.
- Willingness and ability to travel nationally as needed.
- Understanding of Save the Children's urban programming on maternal and child health.
Familiarity with Save the Children's administrative and logistical management system.
Contract length: Fixed term position until December 31, 2021 based in National Capital Region
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
How to apply:
Please follow this link to apply: Apply Here
Apply to Job