Monitoring and Evaluation Lead
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
*Position is contingent upon funding and donor approval.
As the Monitoring and Evaluation Lead, you will provide technical expertise and leadership to generate and analyze quality evidence and data through monitoring, assessments, and evaluations for the proposed USAID/Food for Peace -funded Development Food Security Activity (DFSA) in Mozambique. You are a technician with demonstrated experience in building or strengthening monitoring systems, quantitative and qualitative analysis, survey and sample design, and effectively promoting evidence-based program management.
- A master’s degree or above in a quantitative field such as economics, agricultural/development economics, statistics, biostatistics, nutrition, applied sociology, anthropology, or other relevant subjects with significant training in quantitative methods.
- 7 years or more relevant experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience in leading the M&E of a large award (multi-sectoral and multi-stakeholder US Government funded project).
- Strong conceptual knowledge about Theory of Changes (ToCs), logic model, food and nutrition security indicators, M&E plans, data quality assurance, data utilization, and gender integration into M&E.
- Experience working/living in countries in Africa. Familiarity with the Mozambique context.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese.
- Mandatory travels to implementation sites and regional, global meetings as required.
How to apply:
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 29 JAN 2021. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply to Job