Mid-Level Grants Specialist
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Macfadden, now part of PAE, is seeking a Mid-level Grants Specialist in support of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The grants professional will primarily be responsible for a variety of pre-award, award, and post-award administration. Primary responsibilities will include entering appropriate grants information into client’s assistance planning and financial systems and for maintaining and reconciling the database containing grant award information, status and ownership. Other functions will include reviewing and recording incoming requisitions for grants funding for accuracy prior to handing the grants requisitions over to client’s Agreement Officer’s Representatives. The grants professional will prepare and audit all award files and obtain approval of the client’s Agreement Officer for grants. This individual is also responsible for dissemination of grant documents to grantees, overseas missions and other client’s stakeholders.
- Responsible for providing administrative support in the grant’s preparation and award process
- Responsible for the procurement of a variety of goods and services ranging in complexity from small dollar services and commercial item purchases to multimillion-dollar technical assistance acquisition and assistance instruments.
- Review and recommend approval or revision of Acquisition and Assistance Requisitions;
- Review and recommend clarifications to Project Descriptions (PD) and other forms of required documentation;
- Perform complex cost and price analysis; analyze proposals, applications, and/or quotes received;
- Review contracts, agreements, grants, and contract and agreement modifications; analyze proposed contractor and implementing partner budgets;
- Recommend inclusion or exclusion of contract clauses and agreement standard provisions; write Memoranda of Negotiation; and, prepare other required documentation.
- The Specialist maintains up-to-date contract and agreement files, prepares Contractor Performance Reports, and supports award closeouts.
- The Specialist provides guidance on related administrative award modifications
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 8 years of relevant experience; or
- MS/MA/MB with 6 years of relevant experience; or
- Less than BS/BA – 10 years of relevant experience
Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government issued Secret clearance for the duration of your employment. One of the requirements for a US Government Secret clearance is US citizenship. Only applicants who currently hold an active Secret or higher-level security clearance or who are eligible to receive a Secret security clearance will be considered for this position.
Physical Requirements While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds.
How to apply:
Apply to Job