Junior Expert - Project Administration*
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, with an initial contract duration of two years. Employment location will be Beirut, Lebanon.
As Junior Expert - Project Administration you will provide direct support to the Country Representative for the management of administrative systems of our programmes and projects in Lebanon. Furthermore, you will support the communication of Welthungerhilfe's work within the projects, with partners in Germany and abroad. Currently Welthungerhilfe is implementing a new project and is in the process of establishing an own representation in Lebanon.
- Maintaining project data and project information in the relevant Information Management Systems as well as improving the filing system
- Provide support in communication with and reporting to specific donors in accordance with contractual obligations
- Supporting the implementing partners in fulfilling compliance and standard requirements of donors and Welthungerhilfe
- Supporting the Welthungerhilfe Lebanon team in answering administrative and technical demands of Welthungerhilfe Finance department and other support-units
- Provide support in the assessment and formulation of concept notes and proposals for donor funding opportunities
- Support Welthungerhilfe Lebanon in developing sector expertise
- A university or polytechnic degree in international development or another field relevant to the position
- First job-related experience in international development, ideally in the region
- Experience in understanding BMZ donor regulations for reporting and proposal development
- Profound knowledge in setting up systems
- Strong intercultural competence and conflict sensitivity
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Excellent spoken and written English and German
We offer you the opportunity to work in a responsible and interesting field as part of an extremely dedicated team. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees and the balance of their work and private life. Remuneration is based on our gender-independent salary scale. In addition, Welthungerhilfe offers numerous other benefits, which are listed under "Our benefits".
***Welthungerhilfe values diversity and ensures an inclusive, non-discriminatory working environment. We welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community.
How to apply:
Please send your application via our online recruiting system by January 31, 2021 by following this link. Your contact person is Nawid Ketabi.
Apply to Job