Graphic Designer, Governance Integration for Stabilization and Resilience in the Middle East and North Africa, Remote Working
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Governance Integration for Stabilization and Resilience in the Middle East and North Africa,
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mozambique. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
Governance Integration for Stabilization and Resilience in the Middle East and North Africa (GISR MENA) is a $95 million multi-faceted single-award field support mechanism under GSA's OASIS IDIQ available for MENA Bureau Operating Units (OUs) to buy-in for activities through August 14, 2021 – and for an additional two-year period with single option years. GISR MENA is designed to offer the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) operating units (OUs) i.e., country offices and bilateral missions the opportunity to understand and address the shocks and stressors in post-conflict and fragile settings in the MENA region.
**Please note: All citizenships are eligible for this position
MSI is looking for short-term technical assistance (STTA) graphic designer to develop and design a series of deliverables for the GISR MENA project. The graphic designer will be responsible for the overall design and development of graphics design elements for all GISR technical deliverables. The Graphic Designer will ensure that all relevant deliverables are developed and finalized in a user-friendly format that is clear, concise and aesthetically compelling in line with client requirements and expectations.
The anticipated timeline for the assignment is February – August 2021.
- Serve as the dedicated graphic designer responsible for the overall design and development of GISR deliverables
- Work under the technical direction, management, and supervision of the GISR COP and in close coordination with respective USAID Activity Manager(s) to conceptualize, design and develop the overall layout and format of relevant reports and technical deliverables
- Synthesize pertinent data/information into charts/graphs, infographics, illustrations, maps and other aesthetic elements in line with USAID and MSI's requirements and overall vision for the respective products
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field required
- Minimum of eight years of experience with a strong portfolio in graphic design required
- Experience working on USAID and/or other donor funded assignments and projects preferred
- Knowledge of relevant software programs such as InDesign or Illustrator required
- Flexibility and adaptability in meeting the client's needs and requirements
- Familiarity with USAID branding a plus
- Familiarity with the MENA region a plus
- Ability to meet multiple, tight deadlines
- Fluency in English required; Arabic language skills preferred
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with Reasonable Accommodations in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
How to apply:
Apply to Job