General Call for Global Health Supply Chain Experts
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Panagora Group is a small business that offers a range of international development and global health services and experts. We provide short- and long-term technical assistance at the country level or in Washington, D.C. Drawing on decades of experience across all developing regions, our team offers a range of foundational international health and development services, with specialized expertise in global health; monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL); private-sector solutions; capacity building; knowledge management; and communications. As a small business, we are able to implement novel and innovative approaches using highly participatory approaches to mobilize community, civil society, and government energy in defining and owning solutions, and to promote inclusive development that benefits all groups. Ultimately, we work to promote country ownership and sustained performance so that our efforts help achieve our mission of making the world a better place for good.
Panagora is currently seeking technical experts to work on the anticipated Next Generation Global Health Supply Chain Suite of Programs (NextGen). NextGen will replace USAID’s current Global Health Supply-Chain Program and will provide a range of quality-assured essential health commodities through robust global and local supply chains, while strengthening in-country supply chain and pharmaceutical management systems to support the highest possible level of health. The illustrative areas of expertise will may be applicable to the NextGen suite of opportunities.
- Advocacy and Global Collaboration
- Capacity Building (institutional and human workforce development)
- Collaboration, Learning, and Adaptation
- Data Quality Assurance
- Data Analytics
- Systems (data management, analytics, performance management)
- Knowledge Management and Communications
- Information Systems
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
- Pharmaceutical Management (regulatory systems strengthening/policy, pharmaceutical services, pharmacovigilance)
- Private Sector Engagement
- Supply Chain Management (Forecasting/supply planning, procurement, inventory management, distribution/in-country logistics)
Candidates with experience in the previously listed areas of expertise are encouraged to apply. All potential positions are open to all locations worldwide and will be contingent upon contract award.
- Proven experience working with donor-funded programs, preferably USAID projects involving multiple subcontractors, preferably centrally managed and involving worldwide contracts, grants, and technical assistance
- Prior experience with public health supply chain programs in developing countries
- Familiarity with USG regulations (e.g., FAR, AIDAR, ADS) preferred
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Fluency in English required; proficiency in a second language preferred.
How to apply:
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.
Apply to Job