NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Partnership for Supply Chain Management System (PFSCM)
LOCATION: Project Management Office, Woerden, NL (PMO-NL)
The Partnership for Supply Chain Management (PFSCM) brings together multiple private sector and non-governmental organizations that are among the most trusted names in supply chain management and international public health and development in the world. PFSCM has been recognized internationally for its work to save lives through stronger public health supply chains; the partnership won two supply chain distinction awards from the European Supply Chain and Logistics Summit in 2010 and was a finalist in the 2012 Supply Chain Innovation Award Competition sponsored by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) and SupplyChainBrain.
The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria is a major financing institution in the fight against these diseases in 140 countries. The Global Fund selected PFSCM to be one of the Procurement Service Agents for Global Fund principal recipients, under its Pooled Procurement Mechanism aimed at ensuring a cost-effective and efficient procurement process that meets all the Global Fund standards for a Procurement Service Agent. This service provides support to countries to resolve procurement bottlenecks and supply chain management challenges and to facilitate timely access to pharmaceuticals and other health products.
In addition, PFSCM implements other supply chain management projects with other client/donors including several developing country governments.
The Finance Officer will be part of the Process and Systems team within the Finance & Accounting unit and will be responsible for the Company billing process. This includes creation of billing packet documents per organizational, contractual, and donor requirements, creating system invoices and uploading documents to external systems re requesting of funds. In addition, responsibility for maintaining, updating client order modifications. The Finance Officer will also provide direct financial and operational support to the Senior Financial Process & Systems Officer and other team members in the Finance and Accounting Unit
· Prepare billing packet documents per organizational, contractual, and donor requirements, ensuring all required invoices include proper source documents demonstrating proof of delivery.
· Maintaining system master data relating to client budgets, modification & ceilings
· Create freight confirmations and support the processing and payment of freight invoices including review to ensure accuracy and contractual compliance. Provide supplemental data to support or contest questionable invoice costs, track payment status of outstanding invoices, and actively review freight invoices against the price quote estimate to flag any possible overspending.
· Ensure all transactions are correctly posted and reported on a timely basis, working closely with the accounting team.
· Reconcile and resolve discrepancies on both commodity and freight invoices in a timely manner and ensure prompt and secure payments to all vendors,
· Assist with production of financial reports, cash forecast, and conduct appropriate financial analysis of revenues and expenditures for both internal and external clients.
· Assist with preparation and updating of standard operating procedures (SOPs), work instructions, and related supporting documents based on the Quality Systems Unit guidelines.
· Assist with finance and administrative requests such as sharing of monthly reporting, assistance with missing documentation, and working locally with teams on specific requests.
· Provide effective customer service to internal and external representatives in all areas of invoice processes.
· Assist / backup other Process & System team members as required
· 3+ years’ progressive complex accounting and financial management experience.
· Knowledge of financial systems (Costpoint, Deltek, or other ERP system) and Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills required.
· Demonstrated analytical skills; solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
· Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines and prioritize effectively, while delivering high quality work.
· Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service. English fluency required, including speaking, writing, understanding, and reading.
· Must be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
How to apply:
Please apply directly through JSI's website,
Apply to Job