Administration Coordinator, Iraq, M/F
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Based in Erbil (IRAQ), the Administration Coordinator is an expert in administrative and/or financial and/or human resources management and will be in charge of a management team, on various bases.
* Part of the Coordination Team (Senior Management Team);
* Defining and implementing specific administrative, financial and human resources SIF’s rules and procedures in the mission;
* Responsible of the laws, national regulations and contractual obligations respect;
* Coordinating, planning et guaranteeing the follow-up of activities linked to the Administration, Finance and Human Resources;
* Contributing to the elaboration of the mission’s operational strategy.
* Minimum 5 years of previous experience in humanitarian work,
* Substantial experience of strategic thinking, including identifying, analyzing, problem solving and responding to opportunities and challenges and the ability to translate these into practical plans of action.
* Extensive experience of securing substantial external funding. Evidence of understanding the challenges of donor and contract management and the implications for program management.
* Extensive knowledge and experience of project planning and budget holding; proposal and report writing.
* Knowledge and understanding of project management tools (Logical Framework analysis, project cycle management, objectives and indicators etc.)
* Strong leadership skills and a supportive management style (experience managing national and expatriate staff)
* Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English (and desirably Arabic)
* Ability to understand the cultural and political environment and to work well with partners including local authorities.
* Experience of working within an insecure environment with responsibility for security planning, monitoring and management
* Confident and proficient in the use of MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
* An understanding of and commitment to SIF’s mission and values
* Starting date : As soon as possible.
* French fixed term contract : 6 months.
* Remuneration according to our salary grid.
* Monthly perdiem.
* Social and medical cover (SIF contributes to 60% of the insurance).
* R&R to your homecountry for your 6 months breaks.
* Leaves every 3 months.
How to apply:
Application URL: Apply Here
Apply to Job