Technical Writing Specialist
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
This position will lead and support the development of technical manuscripts for journal publications and scientific reports that convey Malaria Consortium’s experience, technical position and learning
The successful candidate will have:
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline or substantial equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience with technical/scientific writing with a strong publication record
- Demonstrated experience writing literature (narrative) reviews
- Excellent understanding of development issues, ideally with experience in the global health sector
- Excellent coordination skills, with experience of collaborating with multiple people, across functions and in different countries
- Experience of building relationships with a range of internal and external partners
To view the full job description please click here.
We need to keep beneficiaries safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to safeguarding. Please find our Code of Conduct, Safeguarding Policy and Privacy Notice here.
WORKED IN THE CIVIL SERVICE? Are you/have you been a member of the Civil Service in the past two years? Before accepting any new appointment or employment, whether in the UK or overseas, which you intend to take up after you have left the Civil Service, you must consider whether an application under the Business Appointment Rules for Civil Servants is required. If it is required, you should not accept or announce a new appointment or offer of employment before it has been approved. The model application form for this purpose is available at:
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/579758/Business_Appointment_Rules_for_civil_servants.pdf and on civil service departmental intranets. This form should be used for all applications under these Rules. Retrospective applications will not normally be accepted.
Please Note: In accordance with the DfID Code, all applicants shortlisted for recruitment to commercial contracts will be asked to declare any conflict of interest.
How to apply:
To apply, please visit the Malaria Consortium website to submit your application
Apply to Job