SharePoint Data Entry & Systems Consultant - Social Enterprise
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
SCOPE OF WORK
Social Enterprise Data Entry & Systems Consultancy
Reports to: Fareha Ahmed, Senior Manager Social Enterprise
Estimated LOE: 60 days
Period: January 11th, 2020 – May 1st, 2021
Population Services International (PSI) is a global nonprofit organization focused on the encouragement of healthy behavior and affordability of health products and services. PSI was founded in 1970 to improve reproductive health using commercial marketing strategies and has expanded to work in over 50 countries in the areas of malaria, family planning, reproductive health, HIV, sanitation and non- communicable diseases. PSI is a non-profit but takes a business approach to our work, with a growing portfolio of social enterprise businesses in the health product and services space. In 2018, PSI created a Social Enterprise department to dedicate necessary and appropriate resources, support, and oversight of PSI's businesses.
DESCRIPTION OF NEED
Entering its third year, the Social Enterprise has prioritized process improvements that will increase efficiency and accountability throughout the entire organization, including the launch of several document libraries and databases. The Social Enterprise team is seeking a consultant who will take the lead on building out and launching multiple document libraries in SharePoint. Tasks include:
- Complete the below items for the following document libraries: Brand & Trademark, Contract, Digital Tools & Inventory
- Finalizing processes and contributing to the creation of SOPs
- Creating and finalizing flows
- Finalizing columns & metadata
- Creating a process for entry cleanup and quality assurance
- Identify areas for process improvement with SE Team document libraries**Qualifications**
- Has 2 or more years of experience in SharePoint with document libraries and data entry
- Strong skills with Microsoft Flows
- Transparently and proactively communicates
- Ability to analyze documents and contracts for data entry purposes
- French and/or Spanish language skills are a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
Oversight and technical supervision of this consultancy will be provided by the social enterprise team.
Consultant(s) may be asked to present the document libraries and host trainings for the SE Team at the end of the consultancy.
PLACE OF ASSIGNMENT
PSI is headquartered in Washington, DC. In-person interaction with PSI will not be necessary. PSI will consider consultants based outside of Washington, DC.
Deadline for submission
Candidates who are interested in this work, please submit any questions about the terms of reference by December 16th, 2020. Candidates who wish to be considered for the work should submit the following by January 4th, 2021:
- Cost of services and proposed payment schedule.
Questions and final submissions of interest should be made to Fareha Ahmed (email@example.com) with Arzo Kaderi (firstname.lastname@example.org) in copy.
How to apply:
Apply to Job