Senior M&E Advisor
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
The Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor will be responsible for supporting the Senior Technical Advisor and will work closely with the Chief of Party to successfully deliver an integrated and coordinated portfolio of program monitoring and evaluation (M&E) in support of project goals and objectives. The post holder will work closely with the Senior Technical Advisor to ensure that surveillance systems and M&E systems are robust and high quality to support case-based surveillance and timely response and are aligned with the national health information system.
The successful candidate will have:
· Master’s degree (or higher) in public health, public policy, epidemiology, statistics, or related field
· Substantial work experience developing and implementing surveillance and response systems, monitoring systems and conducting evaluations, preferably in malaria and in developing countries.
· A high level of scientific and management expertise and substantial experience relevant to planning and implementing surveillance and M&E activities.
· Experience with malaria programs or related public health programs; experience working with malaria prevention and/or elimination programs preferred.
· Experience working with one or more international agency systems, preferably USAID.
· Excellent networking and partnership development skills.
· Experience of training, mentoring and coaching staff in technical areas.
To view the full job description please click here.
This role is conditional of Malaria Consortium securing funding for this role.
We need to keep beneficiaries safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to safeguarding. Please find our Code of Conduct, Safeguarding Policy and Privacy Notice here.
How to apply:
To apply, please visit Malaria Consortium's website to submit your application.
Apply to Job