Research Coordinator SMC
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
The main purpose of this role is to coordinate the seasonal malaria chemoprevention (SMC) programme’s research activities and outputs, with a focus on our work in West and Central Africa. In 2020, Malaria Consortium’s SMC programme reached over twelve million children in Nigeria, Chad, Togo and Burkina Faso.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of Masters-level degree in public health, epidemiology, international health, international development, or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Demonstrable experience in project management, including financial management, knowledge management, human resources, as well as internal and external reporting
- Experience in a research role in an international development organisation
- Experience of managing own and others’ (country teams and external research partners) work to tight deadlines and agreed specifications
- Experience in developing research, such as technical reports, policy briefs and learning papers
- Experience of supporting multidisciplinary teams across different cultures and locations
- Experience of managing external research partners
To view the full job description please click here.
We need to keep beneficiaries safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to safeguarding. Please find our Code of Conduct, Safeguarding Policy and Privacy Notice here.
How to apply:
To apply, please visit Malaria Consortium's website to submit your application.
Apply to Job