Public Administration Consultant
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Policy and Management Consulting Group (PMCG) is looking for a Public Administration Consultant for the "Energy Strategy Support Phase I" project in Ukraine.
The overall objective is to enhance economic governance and business environment by supporting the Ministry of Energy of Ukraine in drafting a national Energy Strategy of Ukraine (ESU) 2050. The clear, ambitious and structured strategy will send signal to investors about Ukraine’s priorities and commitments for the next 30 years.
The specific objective is to address the first stage of the ESU 2050 drafting, and in particular:
· Audit the critical assessments of the ESU 2035;
· Establish the ESU’s place in the hierarchy of other related strategic documents to ensure targets are aligned across these documents;
· Conduct baseline analysis to serve as inputs for the strategy;
· Design the updated methodology to address current gaps;
· Increase government’s capacity in managing and drafting the strategic documents.
This project, therefore, aims to support the Ministry of Energy of Ukraine in the first phase of the strategy preparation from January to March 2021. The project will provide analytical support and prepare the ground for full development of the ESU 2050. The MF assistance will focus on providing the baseline analysis, design methodology and set strategy objectives, which will enable the Ministry of Energy to carry on drafting an evidence based ESU 2050, with potential further support of the HMG for its implementation.
Indicative Timeline: January – March 2021
- A professional with 5+ years of field experience in conducting needs assessments and structuring complex processes within Ukrainian government structures, state-owned enterprises or other relevant fields at the crossroads of the public and private sectors.
- The consultant is required to possess extensive experience in building structures and institutionalizing new agencies/processes within the government, as well as facilitating streamlined coordination and reporting to achieve agreed strategic objectives/policy outcomes across multiple government stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Fluency in Ukrainian required; English fluency strongly preferred.
How to apply:
Application instructions: If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply to Job