Program Officer (Based in Mandaluyong City)
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
The Program Officer, who is a graduate of Law and has passed the Philippine Bar, will undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
· Lead and provide technical support in the development and design of the 5-year MEL Plan for the I-ACT Project (including framework, policies and tools) consistent with USAID requirements for adaptive programming, to ensure effective implementation and monitoring of project activities by thr project’s
· Provide technical advice on the development of indicators and tools to capture project data, including policies for quality assurance and risk management plan that considers diversity of experience of stakeholders in conducting MEL activities;
· Coordinate the project’s overall data analytics framework, harmonization of data entry points, coding systems, and online database consolidation for monitoring and reporting purposes
· Review the Project’s Results Framework and develop and monitor performance indicators that include cross cutting issues on gender and sustainability
· Design and implement reporting measures to track progress of activities, outputs, outcomes and goals, and enhance project adaptability
· Conduct rapid assessment of MEL capacity of competencies of MEL stakeholders for the project, particulualty in developing grant- or contract-specific MEL requirements
· Attend, support facilitate sessions on MEL development during workshops conducted by the Foundation
· Coordinate with project partners in timely submission or reports;
· Draft progress reports and recommendations consistent with USAID and subgrant timelines
· Interaction with current and potential partners of the Foundation;
· Forge collaborative and trusting professional relationships with all partners;
· Contribute to project budgeting and financial management. Track project expenditures and targets for select portions of the project.
· Provide assistance to partners/grantees as they implement program activities;
· Draft letters of Grant, Letters of Amendment, Letters of Contract and correspondence related to the Project.
· Provide support to other on-going programs and activities of the Foundation as may be necessary and as requested by programs concern
· Perform other analogous functions as may be directed by the Deputy Chief of Party.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should accomplish the TAF application form (download into your browser: http://bit.ly/2LVcVlC and send with a letter of intent to email@example.com on or before December 31, 2020.
The Asia Foundation is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, sex, disability, national origin, color or any other protected class. Support will be provided to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process.
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
Apply to Job