Physiotherapist (PT Center) (8 months)
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Position: Physiotherapist (PT Center) (8 months)
Job Location: Gaziantep, Turkey
Reporting to: Project Officer
Working area: Gaziantep Turkey
Number of positions open: 5
Last date for application: January 06, 2021
with team leaders, physical therapists, and physiotherapy assistants
General objective of the position:
The Physiotherapist develops a plan to implement physical therapy programs by subjecting the patient to exercises and movements according to the appropriate treatment program, monitoring and evaluating the progress of the patient's health status, recording and documenting the treatment data, the patient’s degree of response, the extent of progress and improvement in his health status, and preparing and submitting the necessary reports on the case to the team leader.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Developing a plan to implement the patient’s physiotherapy program, which aims to enable him to improve the functional performance of the affected organs and relieve pain through the implementation of specific exercises and movements.
• Helping the patient to take off and wear clothes, splints and prosthetic devices.
• Implementation of exercises and movements necessary for the patient which mentioned in the physiotherapy plan.
Observing the patient while performing exercises and recording any symptoms that occur to him.
• Bring the necessary equipment and work to clean it after the treatment session.
• Apply general safety principles and rules during work.
• Participate in assessing the need for equipment and consumables necessary for work.
• Participate in assessing the training needs for the staff.
• Recording and documenting the therapeutic data taken, the extent of the patient's response and the evolution of his health status.
• Preparing and submitting health status assessment reports for patients.
• Training the injured and his family on the exercises to be followed at home.
• Training patients to use assistive devices (crutches, chairs, etc.)
• Apply infection control procedures and wear personal protective equipment while working.
• Any other duties related to the work assigned to it by the direct manager.
THE CANDIDATE’S REQUIREMENTS
Mandatory Qualifications required
· Bachelor degree in physiotherapy
· 2 years’ mandatory as Physiotherapist
· Four years’ desirable in Rehabilitation Counselors
· Remote Management Tools and Techniques
· Microsoft Office (Excel, word, PowerPoint
· Fluency written and spoken in Arabic
· Fluency written and spoken in English
· Fluency written and spoken in Turkish
How to apply:
The salary will be defined regarding the SAMS Turkey Office salary scale on-going.
Interested candidates may please send their resume and fill the application in the following link:
Apply to Job