NIC - Business Development Coordinator
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
This position could be remote. Candidates based in Nicaragua will be considered in priority.
As a New Business and development coordinator, you will support the Director of Program Development and Quality (PDQ) efforts and capacity strengthening to plan for and secure new development and humanitarian awards for Nicaragua.
Primary responsibilities include ensuring high-level alignment of resourcing and stakeholder relationships to Save the Children's business development and organisational strategy. The position is accountable lead for program/project formulation process in Nicaragua, and must ensure that business strategy and organisational development have strong linkages to resource mobilization and member stakeholder engagement.
In collaboration and coordination with Country Director and PDQ, the NBD Coordinator will process-lead and/or act as lead writer for strategic funding opportunities and coordinate the input of Technical program staff, Advocacy, Finance, HR and Security into proposals and budgets.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
The NBD will also led the formulation of projects and coordination with other INGOs and relevant stakeholders related with Sexual and Reproductive Rights. You will propose innovative collaboration, incorporation in relevant networks and groups that promote SRH, girls empowerment and prevention of violence.
In the role of NBD coordinator, your key areas of accountability are:
- Business Development (Planning)
- Proposal Development (Securing)
- Support to Monitoring, Evaluation and Accountability and Learning - MEAL
- Donor Compliance and Issue Resolution
In order to be successful you should bring/have:
- Master´s degree level qualification or equivalent length of experience in the sector.
- High level of written and spoken Spanish and English
- Previous experience of project management and project cycle management, including project design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Experience leading the preparation of successful (narrative and budget) proposals and reports for several different donors e.g. ECHO, NORAD, GAC, USAID among others.
- Knowledge and experience applying gender equality principles, sexual and reproductive health rights would give a value added.
- Strong working familiarity with project monitoring and evaluation
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector. This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Send us your CV and a cover letter with your application and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
How to apply:
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bXBhZGlsbGEuMDAyMjYuMTIxODVAc2F2ZXRoZWNoa...
Apply to Job