Manager for Communications, Advocacy, and Monitoring & Evaluation
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
The Manager for Communication, Advocacy, and Monitoring & Evaluation heads three interrelated functions as it manages our ‘Consuelo Brand’ and ensures our position as a respected institution for the protection of at-risk children and women in the country.
For Communication and Advocacy, the incumbent manages the advocacy agenda and communications of the Foundation, ensuring a unified and consistent message within the Foundation, and across the linkages and partnerships in the Philippines and USA. For Monitoring and Evaluation, the incumbent is primarily responsible for the implementation of evaluation, accountability, and learning systems, framework, and guidelines to support compliance to Foundation’s standards in the conduct of its programs.
The incumbent reports to the Director for Strategic Innovation and joins the larger Consuelo managerial team, providing advice, support, and partnership in carrying out the organization’s mission and objectives. S/he also supervises and mentors a team of four staff.
Qualifications and Competencies Required
● Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Social Sciences, Development Studies, or related fields; with preference to graduate level studies within profession.
● Six (6) years relevant professional experience in advocacy or related field, highly preferred to have been spent within the development or non-profit sector
● Six (6) years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation, including review and analysis of large data
● Three (3) years in management position in related field
● Ability to articulate clearly, through written or oral communication, mission and advocacies to all types of audiences
● Ability to take data and ideas and integrate into an advocacy material
● Ensures Principled Compliance
● Discretion in management of confidential information
● Continuous Improvement and Innovation
● Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite and/or other similar software
How to apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter describing to your profile and match to the position to email@example.com**
A competitive salary and benefits await the successful candidate.
Given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply to Job