NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Forcier Consulting is currently seeking a Learning Specialist for an upcoming Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) project in South Sudan, funded by USAID. This a full time, position based in Juba, South Sudan. This project will provide a range of technical assistance to USAID South Sudan’s portfolio of programs.
This position is contingent upon award of the South Sudan Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Support (MELS) contract.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support incorporation of technical, contextual, and experiential learning into the Mission’s program cycle processes
- Provide expert advice to USAID staff and partners on CLA
- Develop and deliver written materials and briefings on CLA-related findings, recommendations, methods, tools and approaches during learning activities in the Mission
- Work closely with the Mission to identify key CLA priorities and plan and develop relevant CLA activities
- Develop and conduct trainings, workshops, facilitated learning conversations and other capacity building opportunities around CLA
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 5 years of work experience in strategic learning, knowledge management, organizational development, communications, and/or M&E, with the five years of experience being in an international development context required
- Experience advising clients on knowledge management, organizational development, and strategic communications in an international development context required
- Oral and written fluency in English are required
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to develop, review, monitor, and improve as necessary training curricula and associated materials for a professional audience
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and harness strategic learning to improve organizational operations and/or performance in an international development context
- Familiarity with USAID M&E principles and processes
- Skilled facilitation of groups, meetings, and events both online and in-person
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Education: An advanced degree in in international relations, knowledge management, organizational development or another related field required.
Travel: International travel will be required and will include travel to fragile or conflict-prone zones.
How to apply:
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Complete the online application. https://www.forcierconsulting.com/careers
- Attach your resume/CV and cover letter.
- Submit your application, resume/CV, and any additional documents.
Apply to Job