Grants & Information Coordinator - Nigeria
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: One year with possibility of extension (subject to funding)
Experienced individuals are sought to be responsible for supporting the Nigeria Country Director in undertaking donor engagement with predominantly Institutional donors, raising funds from donors and maintaining relationships with key donors. This post involves frequent national travel to attend meetings and visit project sites.
The post-holder will:
- work closely with project and partner staff in drafting and editing donor proposals and reports, ensuring compliance with various donor regulations, Tearfund policies, and government processes
- support the country lead in seeking and engaging new donors and maintaining existing donor relationships
- facilitate and document project reviews and evaluations, pull together success stories, and lead on the analysis of projects' experience to derive learning and good practice.
The successful applicant will have:
- a graduate degree or equivalent qualification, or equivalent work experience in a related subject.
- proven extensive experience in donor engagement, grant management, proposal development (including log frame and budgets) donor reporting, project cycle management and implementation
- initiative, strong organisational and leadership skills
- problem solving, networking and representation abilities
- experience with donors and multilateral donor mechanisms
- excellent French and English language skills.
Are you an excellent team player? Are you adaptable and flexible? Do you have excellent written and verbal communication in English and French? If so, this could be the role for you!
We would expect applicants to be able to demonstrate a clear and specific desire to work in insecure operating environments.
Applicants must be committed to Tearfund's Christian beliefs.
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues. In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a Watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.
How to apply:
For further details or to apply visit our jobs page
Apply to Job