Gender and Inclusion Network Coordinator
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Since adopting our global strategy, 100 Million Reasons, our global work to advance children’s rights and equality for girls has had unprecedented impact. We have been transforming our operations at the Global Hub to be the best possible partner for the 8,000+ staff who work in our country offices, and working to become a more agile, efficient and accountable organization.
We have improved our mechanisms for collaboration, transparency and data-gathering. The transformation has also increased the number of decisions to be taken close to the point of impact and distributed power more widely throughout the organisation.
To bring about lasting change, we have to live our values. We are committed not simply to telling the world we are the go to organisation on girls’ rights, but to embedding justice and equality in all that we do.
Will you join us?
The role of Gender and Inclusion Network Coordinator is to facilitate and support the Gender and Inclusion Team and Network by;
- Leveraging the technical expertise of the network to meet demand for temporary gender and inclusion technical support across the organisation
- Communicating effectively within and about the network, its initiatives and results within Plan and with other external parties including partner organisations.
- Enabling the effective use of online platforms for the purpose of knowledge management, learning, sharing, information and membership management of the network
- Supporting the Gender & Inclusion Team and Network and their activities through the provision of reports and information and ensuring projects and people are connected and working collaboratively.
- Coordinating the Gender & Inclusion Group (GIG) and its activities
Knowledge of rights-based approaches to international development and humanitarian aid, and gender equality and inclusion programming. Sound grasp of power, privilege, intersectionality and feminism, and a passion for dismantling patriarchy. You will have proven experience managing technical networks and providing remote development support, excellent planning and administration skills and fluency and strong writing skills in English and French and/or Spanish.
A team player, collaborative and communicative you will help to create a climate of continuous improvement and practical innovation, open to new ideas.
How to apply:
Please visit our website at https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=39235&company=PlanInt for further information and to apply.
Apply to Job