Communications and Knowledge Management Officer
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
The Communications and Knowledge Management Officer will support the Director for Strategic Innovation in leading the development and maintenance of our brand identity and image. S/he will collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications and branding strategy, guiding and supporting our leadership team and staff in all their internal and external communications through the creation of relevant communication tools, protocols and public relations. This will include tasks such as writing, editing, distributing content including newsletters, press releases, social media posts, website content, annual report, presentations and other materials that will communicate our activities, products and services. S/he will also draft responses, in collaboration with relevant units, to media inquiries and will perform media outreach to achieve brand placement in publications. He/she will be in close collaboration with counterparts in Hawaii.
S/he will also be the primary mover to plan and implement our knowledge management strategy. This includes the systematic management of our knowledge products generated through research and capacity building endeavors, including synthesizing, sharing and utilizing these for the purpose of creating value to us, our partners, stakeholders and general public. S/he will also maintain our digital media archives including photos and videos.
The Communications and Knowledge Management Officer reports to the CAM Manager under the overall guidance of the Director for Strategic Innovation.
Qualifications and Competencies Required
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Information Technology or related field. Master’s degree or master’s level units an advantage.
● Minimum three (3) years prior work experience in communications, branding, marketing, public relations or knowledge management
● Creative and out of the box thinker
● Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, with ability to grasp complex concepts and articulate them in simple language
● Excellent level of spoken and written English and Filipino
● Solid experience in communications strategy development
● Proficient in design, production of communications products, social media content creation, and project management
● Excellent understanding of navigating and using social media channels including Facebook and Instagram
Tech-savvy and proficient in desktop publishing software such as Adobe, InDesign, Illustrator, and other similar applications
How to apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter describing to your profile and match to the position to mott@Consuelo.org.
A competitive salary and benefits await the successful candidate.
Given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Apply to Job