CaLP Spanish Copyeditors
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
CaLP strives to have key documents available in Arabic, English, French and Spanish to ensure inclusivity among its audience and greater uptake of its resources. Currently, CaLP has made advances on this front in the last year but is seeking to grow its roster for certified translators and copyeditors as demand increases. Now that CaLP has expanded its scope to Latin America and the Caribbean, it is even more important to have documents, studies, training materials, amongst other resources, available in Spanish.
To professionally copyedit documents in Spanish following guidance that has been identified by CaLP.
- Copyediting of case studies, technical guidelines, capacity building tools, resources and other documentation, amounting to a range of 5,000 to 10,000 words per month.
Profile of the Consultant(s)
The consultant should have the following essential skills and knowledge:
- Native proficiency in Spanish
- Extensive experience with copyediting humanitarian documentation in Spanish for the UN, INGOs, NGOs, etc.
- Sound interpretation, writing and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Undergo an induction session with the CaLP Americas Program Officer to review key documents and terminology and establish ways of working, quality expectations and guidelines, etc.
How to apply:
Expressions of Interest should include a financial proposal, CVs of consultant(s) and at least two recent copyedited samples, which should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 3 January with the subject line: CaLP Spanish Copyeditors ToR. Any additional clarifications on the consultancy should be addressed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, see the ToRs here.
Apply to Job