A SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - PROJECT SUNNY - NIGERIA
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Under the supervision of the Area Coordinator, you are in charge of the proper implementation and completion of a set of complex Projects implemented over several geographical location throughout all its different phases as well as the appropriate management of its specific scope, schedule, resources, quality, risks, representation, coordination and contractual requirements.
More precisely, you will be in charge of:
- Ensuring efficient, effective, quality and timely implementation of the entire projects
- Managing and developing the projects team
- Maintaining comprehensive records and reporting in a timely manner
- Assisting in wider organizational development through learning and proposal
- Managing external relations related to the project(s)
You hold a master degree in project management, social sciences, health and nutrition and/or development.You have an experience in project cycle management at a senior level for at least 4 years in an international NGO.You have excellent management, organizational, motivational and leadership skills.You demonstrate experiences in financial management and preparation of budgets for programming. You are familiar with ECHO, EU, OFA and DfiD reporting and regulations and you have an experience in managing at least medium teams.
You have experience in multisector emergency responses and sector coordination and you have a good knowledge of the humanitarian architecture and transformative agenda. You are flexible, creative and innovative.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
- 12 months fixed term contract under French legislation
- Monthly gross salary from 2200 to 2525EUR upon experience
- Monthly per diem and living allowance: 539EUR net, field paid
- Monthly country allowance: 450EUR
- 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
- Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
- Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses and repatriation insurance
- Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
- Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply:
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here
Apply to Job