Treasury Officer (for Philippine Nationals only)
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Base: ICRC Manila Shared Services Center
· Responsible for statutory accounts and all accounting activities from a treasury perspective (month end/year end closing, bank accounts reconciliation, correct accounting and disclosure of exchange rates, fair values accounting entries etc.) and month end reporting. Ensures all documents are well archived for audit purposes.
· Responsible for daily review of bank reconciliation between the different financial software. Challenges inaccuracies and identifies issue including system set up issues and solve them. Files and send the bank documents to respective units.
· Works with other departments to ensure any discrepancies detected during month end closing period are addressed and resolved in a timely manner. Communicates with banks for any payment related issues.
· Assists with the daily operations of treasury back office administration, such as control, input and processing/posting of treasury transactions into the main accounting system including settlement and confirmation processing. Validates, control and analyze treasury transactions.
· Supports the Back-Office Manager in maintaining treasury segregation of duties, processes documentation and procedures / manuals are up to date. Performs compliance checks and ensures that ICRC policies and procedures are respected and complied with.
· Assists the Back-Office Manager with bank accounts management process. Maintains control and enable better visibility of treasury transactions.
· Supports the Back-Office Manager in ensuring correct control of treasury activities by validating treasury reporting from Front Office and monitoring financial risks exposure.
· Assists the HQ Treasury team with outgoing payments processing with a specific focus on control and compliance surrounding bank details and vendor information.
· Supports the Back-Office Manager in ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
· Supports the Back-Office Manager with the maintenance and development of the treasury technological solutions including bank connectivity and design improvement.
· Supports the Back-Office Manager with strategic initiatives and any other tasks as required.
· Acts as Back Office Manager when s/he is absent.
· Certified Public Accountant (CPA) an advantage
· 3-5 years working experience in a corporate or bank treasury back office role
· Excellent knowledge of banking infrastructures, set up and documentation
· Excellent treasury financial accounting and reporting knowledge including IFRS
· Good knowledge of financial markets and financial instruments
· Good knowledge of integrated financial systems and of treasury management systems
· Keen interest in current events
· Good knowledge of national and international regulations (e.g. Office of Foreign Assets Control)
· Familiarity with SWIFT and other payment methods is a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Strong planning and organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Trustworthy, confident, strong analytical skills, ability to self-manage and exhibits team spirit
· Knowledge of foreign languages is a plus (French, others)
· Ability to work under European time schedule (mid-shift schedule)
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Dynamic and fast-growing organization
· Access to further in-house and/or external training
· Flexible work schedule
· Humanitarian endeavour and international environment
*This vacancy is open to Philippine Nationals. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
To be considered in this position, you will need to submit the following requirements in one PDF file to email@example.com, following this format for the subject line: SURNAME First Name – Treasury Officer:
· Updated and comprehensive resume
· Cover/motivation letter
Deadline of application: 04 December 2020
Start Date: Immediately**Office Address:** 32/F Petron Mega Plaza, 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Philippines
Apply to Job