Senior Evaluation Expert
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
EnCompass LLC seeks a Senior Evaluation Expert for an upcoming mid-term performance evaluation of the USAID/Mali Girls Leadership and Empowerment through Education (GLEE) Activity. The Senior Evaluation Expert will be responsible for supervising the quality of the evaluation design and execution, including qualitative data collection and analysis, identifying and disseminati+ng findings, lessons learned, and evidence from evaluations
The position is based at EnCompass headquarters, in Rockville, Maryland. The Senior Evaluation Expert may be expected to travel to Mali.
The work is expected to take place from January 2021 through the end of March 2021.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the evaluation design process, including designing and co-facilitating an evaluation design workshop
- Development and testing of key research tools, methods and procedures
- Lead data collection and analysis
- Design and use participatory and context-sensitive evaluation approaches, including but not limited to desk review, key informant interviews, and focus group discussions
- Support the preparation and finalization of evaluation report(s)
- Other duties, as assigned
· Graduate degree in sociology, anthropology, education or related field with relevant experience in research preferred
· A minimum 7 years of experience managing and conducting qualitative and quantitative evaluation
Experience and Skills
· Extensive knowledge in adolescent girls’ education
· Extensive knowledge and experience in qualitative research methodologies
· Experience managing or conducting educational evaluation in sub-Saharan African contexts preferred
· Experience conducting site visits, key informant interviews, and focus group discussions
· Candidates speaking French in addition to English are required
How to Apply
Please submit CV and cover letter at https://encompassworld.com/careers-and-consulting/.
EnCompass LLC is a progressive Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote, celebrate, and support a diverse and inclusive organizational culture and workforce. We are committed to providing all of our employees with an environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect. We do not tolerate, and explicitly prohibit, discrimination or harassment of any kind, at any time, in all aspects of employment. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, disciplinary measures, terminations, compensation, benefits, social and recreational programs, and training. EnCompass also does not tolerate retaliation against individuals who report discrimination or harassment. Our continuing commitment to the principle of Equal Opportunity Employment for all means all employment decisions are based only on the job requirements, the candidate’s qualifications, and the needs of EnCompass as a business—not on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, belief, sex (including pregnancy and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, HIV status, family/marital/parental status, or any other status protected by the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions where we work.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
Girls Leadership and Empowerment, USAID, evaluation design , qualitative data collection and analysis, sociology,, knowledge in adolescent girls’ education
How to apply:
Please click this link to apply
Apply to Job