Senior CRM Specialist at 350.org
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
At 350, Salesforce is a key tool for managing relationships and engagement with our donors, supporters and partners. As a Senior CRM Specialist, you will be one of our Salesforce experts, providing training, support, smart customizations and technical expertise to 350 staff across the globe. You'll spend a good deal of time getting to know what 350 staff members need from Salesforce and finding ways to make the system more useful and user-friendly. In partnership with the CRM Product Manager, you'll help drive Salesforce adoption across the organization,and constantly look for opportunities to improve the system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the many uses and functions of Salesforce at 350.
- Create and maintain training materials and documentation.
- Deliver effective training and proactive, friendly support to Salesforce users.
- In partnership with the CRM Product Manager, design custom architecture, build automations, monitor data health, and make usability improvements in response to staff needs and organizational priorities.
- Execute, and where appropriate train others to execute, data integrity audits and cleanups, as well as data imports and exports.
- Communicate technical needs and solutions with non-technical users.
- Carry out quality assurance testing.
- Project manage / coordinate development requests being executed by external experts.
- Participate extensively in the work of data cleanup and migration.
- Seek out and gather the evolving needs of the organisation concerning the CRM and play a central role in helping the CRM Product Manager synthesize these needs into a product roadmap.
- Research best practices and become an expert where needed on third party integrated tools.
- Collaborate with other 350 product teams, including Web, Data and Organizing & Campaign Tools on cross-team projects and priorities.
- Experience as a Salesforce super-user or system administrator.
- Experience with Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP)
- Strong understanding of permissions in Salesforce - Public Groups, Profiles, Roles, Sharing Settings, Permission Sets, Org-wide defaults.
- In-depth knowledge of custom objects, formula fields, validation rules, workflows, flows and process builders.
- Comfortable creating reports and dashboards as per users need.
- Friendly, positive, approachable, non-defensive, thoughtful.
- Obsessed with detail, hyper-careful, and accurate.
- Motivated by helping others succeed.
- Able to create work plans and anticipate deadlines.
- Comfortable juggling multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
- Must believe and embrace 350.org’s vision, mission, and progressive values.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant Certification
- Experience with integrations including FormAssembly, Campaign Monitor, Data Loader and DLRS
- Experience with ActionKit
How to apply:
Application: Instead of or in addition to a traditional cover letter, please respond to the following questions and submit them with your resume:
- How would you explain CRM and Salesforce to your parents?
- How did you get into CRM related work?
- What is an interesting problem that you solved for your organization or company using Salesforce?
- Talk about a success factor for a CRM -- something that an organization needs to focus on in order to have a successful CRM.
- Which aspects of CRM-related work do you most enjoy and/or which aspects do you least enjoy?
You may send your application through the website.
Apply to Job