NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Position: Media Officer
Contract length: 12 Months
· Design and produce materials for sharing program information with program participants.
· Design and produce written and audio/visual content which promotes the work.
· Develop/coordinate development of content, both written and audio-visual that is of high-quality, relevant and interesting to a variety of external and internal audiences, online and offline.
· Design and produce content related to projects and project audiences on social media.
· Participate in setting plans and coordinating implementation of donor vision requirements, in accordance with donor vision criteria, and where appropriate.
· Developing the appropriate process, systems, storage and archiving of all information materials, whether written or visual.
· Ensure that all documents and communications are in line with the communication guidelines for photos, messages, publications, electronic or social media.
· To support and reinforce the standards set in the program's protection policy, and to commit to providing a safe working environment
· Any other duties as assigned related to communication and clarity
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in communication, graphics design or related discipline
• Three years’ experience in the humanitarian sector related with communication including producing written and visual contents, and publication designing (preferably NGO sector).
• Excellent Arabic & English reading, writing and speaking.
• Proficiency in montage, aftereffect, illustrator, and graphic design, Excel and other Microsoft office.
• Results and Quality Orientation
• Teamwork and Cooperation
• Behavioral Flexibility
• Stress Management
How to apply:
To apply to this position, kindly fill in this link.
In case you have any inquiry, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact
Apply to Job