Human Resources Project Coordinator
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
EngenderHealth envisions a gender-equal world where all people achieve their sexual and reproductive health and rights. We believe this is essential for ensuring all people can achieve their full potentials. To achieve this vision, we implement high-quality, gender-equitable programs that advance sexual and reproductive health and rights.
The Human Resources Project (HR) Coordinator supports the Human Resources Department by providing professional, analytical, and technical support to HR related projects and initiatives including the interpretation and maintenance of HR policies, programs, and procedures. The coordinator serves as a resource and project coordinator for certain organizational DEI activities, including supporting implementation of our Gender, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (GEDI) policy. This position also provides confidential executive administrative support to the Vice President, Human Resources.
This position will be responsible for analysis, routine, and ad hoc reporting to support decision-making functions of EngenderHealth leadership and senior management for HR and employment related projects and initiatives.
Must possess the following requirements with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Assist with tracking and implementation of HR projects, including organizational DEI projects.
- Provide global bid recruitment support to include job postings, scheduling interviews, and reference and background checks.
- Assist to solve global HR related issues with HRIS system and time reporting system.
- Coordinate and administer meetings using digital communication platforms/ applications.
- Responsible for organizational and human resources reporting including HR metrics.
- Provide support as needed to other members of the global HR team.
- Maintain highly confidential records, including vendor contracts and agreements.
- Process, scan, file, and store HR information and documents.
- Manage content in departmental sections of intranet and support internal communication efforts across departments.
- Prepare payment requests for HR including tracking expenses and submitting payments to Finance.
- Coordinate HR workflows.
- Conduct research on critical HR topics and functions.
- Support US HR Manager with recruitment, onboarding and offboarding.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree—preferably in human resources, business or related area required.
- At least two years of relevant human resources experience, commensurate with the responsibilities outlined above.
- Experience demonstrating ability to develop, implement and administer new processes and project deliverables.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, which includes the use of accurate grammar.
- Ability to coordinate and administer meetings using digital communication platforms applications (e.g., Zoom, GotoMeeting and Skype).
- Ability to succinctly record in writing the main points of what is presented in a meeting, highlighting important key topics or themes that are emphasized, and organizing the material in a style that will best capture facts, ideas and action item.
- Advanced technical software skills: Create hyperlinks, formatting, layout design, and print configurations plus the ability to:
- Word: Create tables and mail merges
- Powerpoint: Import/export content from other sources; create presentations
- Excel: Sort/create formulas including exchange rates for expense reports
- Snipping: Crop content and paste/create documents
- Adobe: File conversion; scan document revisions and form fillers
ESSENTIAL SOFT SKILLS:
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse group of management and staff including executive levels.
- Personal and professional commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and dynamic workloads.
- Problem solver.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Effective interpersonal communications.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Punctual and able to effectively manage time.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to gather and accurately analyze information and documentation.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Adaptable to changing priorities and deadlines.
PREFERRED SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND FUNCTIONS:
- Experience in the not-for-profit field.
- Experience successfully managing vendors.
- French language skills.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
$56,100 to $60,000 annually, commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401K retirement plan with employer contribution equal to 8.5% of annual salary after six months of employment; generous annual and sick leave; personal and paid parental leave. We strive to provide an environment of professional growth and development.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person(s) assigned to this job. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Employees can be asked to do other comparable duties as assigned.
EngenderHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, creed, ancestry, citizenship, religion, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, political belief, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristic or status under applicable federal, state and local laws.
EngenderHealth complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in the United States in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
EngenderHealth is committed to safeguarding all people, particularly children, vulnerable adults and beneficiaries of assistance from any harm that may be caused due to contact with EngenderHealth. This includes harm arising from the conduct of staff, associates and partners; and the design and implementation of programs and activities.
How to apply:
Please apply on the website at www.engenderhealth.org.
Apply to Job