Human Resource Officer
NGO Jobs / UN Jobs Vacancy
Position: Human Resource Officer
Contract length: 12 Months
Implement and regularly update the Information Management Strategy and the Dissemination Plan for all data management related products produced by the relevant sector or agency.
- Design necessary data collection forms, ensuring that the purpose and use of data collected is clear and collectable.
-Follow up data collection from the related programs and projects Centrally and Field level .
Organize and manage data input from data collection forms and conduct analysis of the data.
Based on the data collected, conduct needs and gap identification for the relevant sector.
Develop an information-sharing platform as a web-portal.
-Kobo data collection designing and development.
Identify appropriate secondary data and information resources.
Participate in Cluster and inter-cluster meetings representing the organization, and provide the necessary support in presenting the relevant data and information.
· A Bachelors in Administration of Business or social sciences; an Advanced Degree is desired**
· Professional technical experience matching the above-mentioned duties and responsibilities.
· A minimum of 3 years international humanitarian field experience.
· Knowledge and understanding of the complexity related to refugee and IDP situations.
· Proficiency in two languages, English & Arabic.
How to apply:
To apply to this position, kindly fill in this link.
In case you have any inquiry, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact
Apply to Job